Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"The Dreamers" -directed by Bernardo Bertolucci

There should be a reason for my fascination for “The Dreamers”. It might be the living against society’s stubborn rules and fake expectations. The moral behind the immoral. The choice of staying true to yourself, to your passions and desires, which I consider to be the most important decision we should take. There is no blame for the truthfulness in one’s heart.
I am not discussing the religious or spiritual perspective, this is not my objective.
It is the purity and innocence, the seductive spirit and decadent moments that make this movie memorable.  I am captivated by the beauty of an unique universe, where humans are allowed to be humans.

Because homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto...






No comments:

Post a Comment